CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The racism on the server

+8
Let It Be
synthetic
S.W.A.T.Y
Jewsus
SaigonTimeMD
George Clooney
Jman
Killa
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think we should keep filtering the racism on the server?

The racism on the server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%The racism on the server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
The racism on the server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The racism on the server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The racism on the server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%The racism on the server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

The racism on the server - Page 2 Empty Re: The racism on the server

Post by Killa Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm

lol not me swaty >.> idc about this bs between you and jew, and lol swaty trying to troll jewsus off the interwebs x)
swaty you are a very funny guy, and lol leave jman alone he is just a little innocent mexican who hates the word nigger >.>
Killa
Killa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://candyhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Wed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

S.W.A.T.Y wrote:and who the fuck keeps fucking removing my avatar, its pissing me off? is it you killa or xexes? its not like Im not gonna put it back on, its just annoying, its my fucking avatar and stop removing it, I will keep putting it until you guys die so there is no point of removing it. I have a little present for ugly jew, his ass is getting famous , im posting all his info and his ugly ass pics on different kind of websites, im punishing that nigger like he deserves it, Im loving it though.

swaty dont be a little bitch.

anyway i say we try to word filter all the vowles for like 1 day and just see how people react
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewsus Wed May 20, 2009 11:41 pm

I'm sorry for whatever I did SWATY. I don't even know why you are doing this shit
Jewsus
Jewsus

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Thu May 21, 2009 11:23 am

Jewsus wrote:I'm sorry for whatever I did SWATY. I don't even know why you are doing this shit
this shit just started, dont worry, I will make you famous on the internet.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Thu May 21, 2009 11:24 am

George Clooney wrote:
S.W.A.T.Y wrote:and who the fuck keeps fucking removing my avatar, its pissing me off? is it you killa or xexes? its not like Im not gonna put it back on, its just annoying, its my fucking avatar and stop removing it, I will keep putting it until you guys die so there is no point of removing it. I have a little present for ugly jew, his ass is getting famous , im posting all his info and his ugly ass pics on different kind of websites, im punishing that nigger like he deserves it, Im loving it though.

swaty dont be a little bitch.

anyway i say we try to word filter all the vowles for like 1 day and just see how people react
whats your problem clooney? This inst between you and me, alright?
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by OmG Itz Doc ! Thu May 21, 2009 3:27 pm