CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The racism on the server

+8
Let It Be
synthetic
S.W.A.T.Y
Jewsus
SaigonTimeMD
George Clooney
Jman
Killa
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think we should keep filtering the racism on the server?

The racism on the server I_vote_lcap46%The racism on the server I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
The racism on the server I_vote_lcap0%The racism on the server I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The racism on the server I_vote_lcap54%The racism on the server I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

The racism on the server Empty The racism on the server

Post by Killa Tue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Discuss
Killa
Killa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://candyhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The racism on the server Empty Re: The racism on the server

Post by Jman Tue May 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Personally i could care less about racism... but i will not allow it on the server because not everyone in the server see it this way and i don't want to donate to a server that's gonna be empty cause of this. It really affects the server... few of my friends who recently bought Tf2 refuse to play in it because of it. I give a verbal warning, and written warning before i kick and or ban. And i know swaty's racism isnt meant to be taken seriously but like i said before.. not everyone sees it this way, least he could do is pay for admin to support the server and so no one else can stop him, then i wont see a need to donate.

I voted for the third one... just cause it doesn't really bother me that it was swaty

Last edited by Jman on Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jman
Jman

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Tue May 19, 2009 10:17 pm

I agree with jman pretty much 100 %
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Wed May 20, 2009 4:39 am

I agree with agreeing with Jman. If we're trying to get more people on the server without opening up to the cracked crowd, then that'll certainly be a step in the right direction. The mexican jokes aren't so bad because usually it's the mexicans making them in the first place, but the whole 'NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER' stuff really needs to get toned down. Maybe you can wait 'till it's just people on your friends list on the server, SWATY? Razz
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewsus Wed May 20, 2009 10:05 am

The racism turned most of the people who follow me away like F34R and Omega. They refuse to play in the server because of it
Jewsus
Jewsus

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Wed May 20, 2009 11:34 am

I cant help it, 10-12 year olds pretty much get offended these days with the word nigger. I mean we have a 10 year old admin who doesn't even know what admin is and he has admin, its sad.

Last edited by S.W.A.T.Y on Wed May 20, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by synthetic Wed May 20, 2009 1:07 pm

well i think if you want more nubs to join then yeah, no more racism. I dont care about swaty texting racism because I don't care. But I don't like when new people join and start saying that stuff and curses out other members because they think its okay. I think those people should be kicked immediately.

So basically i Think its okay for swaty and other candy man members who have been around for along time, because its all in a fun spirit. But everyone else, No.
synthetic
synthetic

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Let It Be Wed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm

I voted the third option, because my name was in it.
Let It Be
Let It Be

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by synthetic Wed May 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Smile
synthetic
synthetic

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm

synthetic wrote:well i think if you want more nubs to join then yeah, no more racism. I dont care about swaty texting racism because I don't care. But I don't like when new people join and start saying that stuff and curses out other members because they think its okay. I think those people should be kicked immediately.

So basically i Think its okay for swaty and other candy man members who have been around for along time, because its all in a fun spirit. But everyone else, No.
I agree with Syn here. I mean we all grew up from OD with racism, and as I have said in previous threads, my racism isn't meant to be taken seriously. I mean killa freezes me, syn and other people when he gets mad, and what do we do? Nothing.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Runtime Wed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I think we should just knock it off because its very immature and it just makes the server seem stupid
Runtime
Runtime

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Wed May 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Swaty is a 18 year old grown ass man with a job and should fucking behave like it, start donating to the server and i will take back everything i said. You were warned swaty, Swat and Pun will back me up on this i did not abuse my admin, i banned one player after you left cause he thought the whole thing was funny and started saying nigger
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewsus Wed May 20, 2009 4:50 pm

If you want players to not be racist you have to set an example. By letting one person slide, you have to let all of them slide. You have to nip the problem in the bud
Jewsus
Jewsus

Back to top Go down

Post by Runtime Wed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

I don't find candymans very fun anymore. When there are people in it, there's too many people. Other times, there's only 4-5 people and I've been getting busy with stuff can't play as much and when I have a short time to play I dont want to bother with filling a server. Never the right amount, and no idiot pubbers just regulars. When the server is full there are so many stupid charging pyros that get cheap kills cause im occupied owning the other noobs on their team

I think it should go back to 20 players
Runtime
Runtime

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm

yes i don't really give a fuck if its the regulars, i will take down the server filter shit, but the actual word Nigger will still be there, you can say nig, nigglet,nigbaby and any variation you can think of, but if some random comes and says it, they will be banned, but really tone down the nigger bombs please Smile
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Jman wrote:Swaty is a 18 year old grown ass man with a job and should fucking behave like it, start donating to the server and i will take back everything i said. You were warned swaty, Swat and Pun will back me up on this i did not abuse my admin, i banned one player after you left cause he thought the whole thing was funny and started saying nigger
First of all, Im not 18, Im 19 dumbass. Second of all, why should I donate when killa freezes me/slays me? oh no, I was warned by a 14 year old, oh no, what am i gonna do. I have been saying nigger for fucking 3 years or more and now you stand up like you dont like the word nigger? phfft, cry about it.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 pm

S.W.A.T.Y wrote:
Jman wrote:Swaty is a 18 year old grown ass man with a job and should fucking behave like it, start donating to the server and i will take back everything i said. You were warned swaty, Swat and Pun will back me up on this i did not abuse my admin, i banned one player after you left cause he thought the whole thing was funny and started saying nigger
First of all, Im not 18, Im 19 dumbass. Second of all, why should I donate when killa freezes me/slays me? oh no, I was warned by a 14 year old, oh no, what am i gonna do. I have been saying nigger for fucking 3 years or more and now you stand up like you dont like the word nigger? phfft, cry about it.

first of all im 16 dipship
Fine killa is an abuse whore but usually I'm there unblinding you when he does and yeah sometimes i fuck around too but i don't ever overdo it, and true we never had a problem with the whole nigger thing... but there was weeks were the server was just there, empty, being a waste of bandwidth. After we put in the censoring it seem to fill up pretty good, there was even times when i couldn't get in cause it was full. I Don't fucking care if your some fucking redneck in alabama who wold love nothing more than to kill all the coons, beaners, and jews in the world.Im not letting you make the server empty cause of it and my money and other donator's money go to waste
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Wed May 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Jman wrote:
S.W.A.T.Y wrote:

Fine killa is an abuse whore but usually I'm there unblinding you when he does and yeah sometimes i fuck around too but i don't ever overdo it, and true we never had a problem with the whole nigger thing... but there was weeks were the server was just there, empty, being a waste of bandwidth. After we put in the censoring it seem to fill up pretty good, there was even times when i couldn't get in cause it was full. I Don't fucking care if your some fucking redneck in alabama who wold love nothing more than to kill all the coons, beaners, and jews in the world.Im not letting you make the server empty cause of it and my money and other donator's money go to waste
ahum its only full when i get people on it tbh, other times it wont really matter, because it has been full without the filter, and swaty i do it to you on good times, when you know im fucking around with you and you usually end up lol'ing while i say sit, then unfreeze you and i have never abused you without a reason, its usually because you pwn me :< and i have never seen anyone rage due to the word nigger being used, it only happened once and im sure he never goes out btw filter words will be removed, if the racism gets to an excess, you will be gagged *looks at everyone in the room* and gagged hard by the penis of the admin
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewsus Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Thats why it needs to be filtered, so we dont have to turn to banning of randoms. It will make the atmosphere more pleasent because I too agree that Candymans just isnt fun anymore. Everyone starts drama and that ruins the fun. No one can be peaceful and I do admit that I have caused my share of drama, but it is only in response to other people. I myself have received complaints from people about the server and I try to stick up for the server and the players (i wont name names), but their arguments simply hold too true. It is always fun when blue playes, never fun when teams are stacked, especially when people refuse to change that (i will do my part to prevent it). People have horrible attitudes (not excusing myself) and things simply need change.
Jewsus
Jewsus

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Wed May 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Actually I think a wordfilter would be god damn fucking hilarious.

nigger filters to great lifelong friend

and so on.
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Wed May 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Jman wrote:
S.W.A.T.Y wrote:

you are fucking 14 years old and you know it, you just cant admit it cuz we will make fun of you, kiddy. The server never gets full without someone inviting them to play to the server. Killa and blue invite ppl to play and then it gets full, and plz jman, stop skipping school because you live in a desert, without school you will sound more dumber than you sound now so plz go to school little kiddy. I dont make the server empty because of it, the server simple isnt popular enough so ppl could come but you are too stupid to understand. Just go to bed now because its late.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Wed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

lol sagin its up already x) here are some of the things it replaces it with
I'm a little teacup short and stout!
The Noteboook was a great movie :')
I wish i was the catcher in BrokeBack Mountain! Smile
and yeah jew idc about randoms if they are racist they will get banned and you stack a lot ignant, and never switch when teams are uneven and i always have fun pwning nubby's, it makes me feel good Smile and stacked teams are like w/e, if i see teams are super uneven, i usually switch and switch someone else who i will think can turn it around, usually works.
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Wed May 20, 2009 9:59 pm

and yeah ive only seen it full maybe once, because i left and like 2 of my friends were on the server, i usually invite people to get on the server to fill it up, and swaty has never emptied a server by using racism, he has made people rage by raping them with pipes and sticky's, sometimes as spy and scout, he made me rage when he spy'd me :/ ignant nigger
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Wed May 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Killa wrote:and yeah ive only seen it full maybe once, because i left and like 2 of my friends were on the server, i usually invite people to get on the server to fill it up, and swaty has never emptied a server by using racism, he has made people rage by raping them with pipes and sticky's, sometimes as spy and scout, he made me rage when he spy'd me :/ ignant nigger
Totally agree with you here killa, I HAVE NEVER EVER EMPTIED THE SERVER WITH MY RACISM, I admit I have made ppl rage when I kept piping them/stabbing them but never with my racism so dont fucking tell me that I emptied your shit server cuz of the word nigger little fucking fag kid.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Wed May 20, 2009 10:17 pm

and who the fuck keeps fucking removing my avatar, its pissing me off? is it you killa or xexes? its not like Im not gonna put it back on, its just annoying, its my fucking avatar and stop removing it, I will keep putting it until you guys die so there is no point of removing it. I have a little present for ugly jew, his ass is getting famous , im posting all his info and his ugly ass pics on different kind of websites, im punishing that nigger like he deserves it, Im loving it though.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next