CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My short stories

4 posters

Go down

Does the man live?

My short stories I_vote_lcap33%My short stories I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
My short stories I_vote_lcap67%My short stories I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
My short stories I_vote_lcap0%My short stories I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

My short stories Empty My short stories

Post by George Clooney Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

swaty likes em so why not. This ones not nearly finished but here ya go anyway

Ugh sixth period. Always dragging by. You know that time of day when the bell's gonna ring and it's just a war with the clock? Its probably the hardest fought battle in human history.

Waiting.

My name's Nathan, and thats what I used to think.

My story is a little complicated, so I'll start from the beginning: It was sixth period. My least favorite time of the day. Stuck in Mrs. Derob's class trying to stay awake as she drones on about how Robert Frost's use of metaphor in the poem “Fire and Ice”. Bah. English, my worst subject. I have a list as to why I hate that class.

1.The teacher hates me(well, she hates the world except # 3)
2.Its the last period of the day, so by default I hate it
3.I am forced to sit next to the bane of my existence: Kat.
4. It was the only class I needed for graduation.

You may think its funny that at my age some girl in my English class could be the core of the evil half of my soul, that some girl could make me want to tear my hair out just being forced to listen to her horrible correct answers. Kat. Three letters, one syllable. I can think of another word with those same guidelines;it has an A in it too. She and I are like those people you see on TV or read in a book that are destined to hate each other. Take my word for it.

And please don't think I'm some terrible person for hating an innocent girl. The feeling was mutual from our first words.

Really I think that most of our dislike comes from our competitiveness. We had both been fighting for valedictorian for most of high school until early senior year some Asian kid moved schools from out of state and swept us away with his 5.00 GPA. She was captain of the girls volleyball, and me the boys. Both of us had taken state.

All of those are great reasons to hate somebody, but if you really want to know why, it was because she was smoke' n hot. She just had one of those bodies that any teenage boy would just love to hold. She knew it, I knew it, heck the whole school knew it. She showed she knew it. Thankfully it was too cold and rainy today to show it too much.

My best friend Kyle would always tease me saying that if I thought she was hot I should just go out with her (Kyle was another normal teen with brown hair and slick look Kyle had always been a loyal friend buy he had one draw back; he lacked the “smarts gene”). I'll be honest, I've had my fair share of girlfriends but, this was different. He just didn't understand that you cant date someone you hate. Its a bit of a hypocrisy I know, but still.

But I digress. The real reason I was in such an impatient mood today was that my dad had received a new specimen.

My dad works at the local university lab. He specializes in Pleistocene biology mainly during the mid paleolithic era.
For those of you not nerd enough, he studies ice age animals. Things like mammoths, sloths, early rhinos... well pretty much all of the animals you see in that dumb kids movie.
Anyway he had told me this morning that he had a new one and wanted to show me.
For as long as I've been able to drive I've been going to his lab after school. Biology was my thing. My best subject in school, the most hands-on, and it came with my favorite teacher Mr. Sanders.
I had taken every subject Mr. Sanders taught in school: Biology, Biochemistry, AP Bio, and Anatomy. Mr. Sanders was also a good friend of my dad's. He and my dad had taught me everything I knew about how all creatures functioned from sodium gates to layers of the skin. After high school I had planned on majoring in Medicine and getting an MD.
I apologize, I seem to have drifted again

With two minutes left I found myself boring holes in the clock.

“Nathan”, said Mrs. Derob staring me down with her beady eyes, “Perhaps you can tell me what the poem is about, since you seem to already know and are thus ignoring my lecture”

“I don't know” I said a little sheepishly. Bitch.
“You don't know? The great Nathan doesn't know? Then perhaps you would do better to pay attention when I am speaking.”
Great Nathan? What?!

“Kat, perhaps you can tell me”, asked Mrs. Derob with an unfeigned, grating smile.

“Certainly, Mrs. Derob” answered Kat with horrible perfect smile.

“In my opinion, Robert Frost is saying that in life we gravitate towards the “Fire” and its that fire that represents our human desires. We keep the fire to ourselves that leaves the rest of the world in ice, or our coldness towards others. Either one can be what destroys us and we must live in the middle.”

“Well said”

Kat looked right at me with a slick perfect smile and made a small ha that Mrs. Derob pretended not to hear.

God. Why don't you just write an essay. I bet she doesn't know where the third vertebrate is. Now theres something practical to know. Who knows when some one will hurt their back and the EMT's would need to know where the injury was.

“For homework this weekend is to write a short essay on your own interpretation of “Fire and Ice”

son-of-a... I bet Kat already had one written out.

The assignment was followed by one of the sweetest sounds on this earth. The bell.

Bolting out the door, I ran almost face first into Mr. Sanders. (this would not have been a good thing seeing that Mr. Sanders was all muscle and it would have been the equivalent of running into a wall).

“Come on now, we don't want to be late”, he said with a hurried grin and a quick gait.

“You're coming too?” I asked, a little puzzled and still recovering my balance.

“Well I wouldn't be rushing to my car, were I not.”, he said moving on with a quick step.

From there we parted to the separate parking lots where I hopped into my renovated 57 Mustang. (Kyle and I had spent a good deal of our summer restoring two of them some cranky old guy was trying to get rid of. Pretty cheaply too might I add).

I took off cruising a good ten over the limit. I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed Mr. Sanders catch up to and pass me going a good twenty over.

My dad must have told him something he didn't tell me. Just one more reason for me to speed up.

Pete, the gate security officer for the campus, waved Sanders and I through without a second though, hardly looking up from his crossword.(I had certainly been passed him enough for him to recognize me)

When we finally arrived at the lab my dad was outside waiting for us.

“School only got out seven minutes ago.” he said with a bemused expression
Sanders and I both looked at each other sheepishly. (Sanders is what we both called him outside of school).

“Good. I couldn't wait to show you much longer anyway” he finished turning away and heading inside.

My dad and I look a lot alike. We have the same light brown hair, we're tall, and we share the same sense of humor. He does however, have black eyes and my own are light brown.

We followed him inside.

The lab was set up more like a museum than those chemistry labs you see in the movies. There were specimen jars alphabetically categorized and sorted by size (of course most all of the specimens relating to his specialty were fossils). The room itself was a wide open area a good thirty feet square on a bit of a stage with seats extending in a stadium style one-hundred and eighty degrees around the stage (this place could seat about a hundred). On the back wall were three doors. One single door that we had come from that leads to the parking lot. One large freezer door(the freezer was mostly used for storing chemicals that needed to be kept cold). The final one was more of a garage door for receiving new shipments and had space for large deliveries.

My dad always claimed that his work was open for public display and that he had nothing to be secretive about which is why he didn't use his office except as a break room (his office was near the top of the stairs leading out into the seats and the student entrance).

Next to the freezer was an unusual mess. A large opened crate; empty.

My dad threw sanders and I some clean suits with instructions to put them on, while he swatted at some bug flying around.

He walked up to the freezer and slipped inside. When he didn't come back out sanders and I
rushed inside the freezer and stopped dead.

The freezer was not overly large and this... well this... it was a claw. And a foot. And a leg. And a whole fucking Saber Tooth. A Smilodon. It was perfectly preserved from having been frozen in the ice for thousands of years. It had its full dark blond coat, front claws protruding from its massive feet. Its mouth was hagging open in one last feral, snarl of rage. This thing was as tall as my stomach, and mean looking to boot.

My dad was standing behind it with a smile almost as big as the Cats. An impressive feat if you know that a Smilodon can open its mouth one hundred and twenty degrees and has two front canines, eight inches long.

“what do you two think?” he asked.

“I'll just take your open mouth stares as a sign of socked delight shall I?”

Bringing us back to our senses a bit, I managed a witty retort, “how..but...oh, WOW!”

“Ya, they brought it in late last night. Couldn't hardly sleep so I thought I would surprise you two today. Anyway sorry to break up the party but we cant stay in here long because of the moisture in our breath, so get a good look and lets go.” he said swatting at the bug again after it landed on the cat.

I could have spent days just looking at it but, I did my best to memorize this magnificent creature in all its glory in just a few short moments.

Afterwards back in his lab Sanders and I were still having trouble speaking properly.

“A perfectly preserved Smilodon!”, Sanders finally managed to blurt out, “Amazing”.

My sentiments were similar.

“I believe a celebration is in order! Lets get out of here, cook up some steaks, and high fives. Meet you there Sanders?” My dad spoke through a huge grin.

“Heck I'll buy!”, Sanders answered while I finally managed to slap that bug dead after it bit me.

While we were inside a thunderstorm had started up.

“No problem, we'll just use the grill plate on the stove.” Spoke my dad maintaining his high spirits.

We said our goodbye's to Sanders as he ran to his car, while my dad and I sat under the overhang before the parking lot.

“Pretty cool huh?”, My dad asked.

I turned to frown at him. “You made me go to school today when you had THAT in the fridge?!”
He laughed and so did I.

“We'll both have to take your car, I came in the truck the guys who brought the cat had...mind if I drive?”, My dad asked. (He loved my car almost as much as me)

“Only because that was freaking awesome”, I replied tossing him the keys.
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

My short stories Empty Re: My short stories

Post by George Clooney Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

It was dumping buckets so we ran out to the car while it was thundering all around.

I ran to the passenger side door and leaned against the light post next to me since I had to wait for my dad to manually unlock the door.

I realized about an eighth of a second too late that that probably wasn't the best thing to do in the middle of a raging storm. I don't think I even heard the thunder after the bolt hit the top pole, traveled down its length, avoid the concrete base and jump into my arm, travel through my body and exit my feet dissipating into the ground.

I had once asked Sanders what happens when lightning reaches the ground. He couldn't think of the answer off the top of his head for some reason. So he told me with a smile, “What happens when lightning reaches the ground? Wonderful things.”

I hope so because when I woke up all I could remember was that not so wonderful sensation of losing control of every muscle in your body, collapsing onto the hard, wet ground and going unconscious.

Waking in a hospital is definitely is not on the “Nathan's list of favorite things to do”. Heck its not even on my top five favorite places to wake up list, in fact its very near the bottom in between a dark basement hogtied and the police station. At least in the hospital the trouble is already past...usually

When I opened my eyes I let out a grunt to let anyone nearby know that I was conscious and to spare me having to move.

“Nathan, Your Awake!”, Spoke my dad jumping up from his chair next to the bed.

“Geese dad keep it down, Ive got a head ache.”

“Sorry, I'll go get the nurse”

I gave him a smile to know I was alright before he left the room.

IV in my arm, I sat up and took a look around. It was just a standard hospital room. Dull white walls and floors, bleached clean. It had a bathroom, and two beds (The other had the curtain pulled around it). A clock on the wall said it was nine and judging by the sun streaming though the blinds it was around Noon. The nurse walked through the door.

“My, My our lightning victim awakens.” She said cheerily, and when I didn't respond, “You certainly have an electric personality.”, This got a small chuckle. “Thats more like it, Now to business. Can you wiggle all your fingers and toes?” I did. “Good, good. No outstanding nerve damage” she said as she checked my charts.

For the fist time in what seemed a long while, I was distracted by something decidedly pleasant. It was an aroma coming from the next bed. I felt like I should recognize it but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

The nurse, noticing my attention gave a small tut and said,” Poor dear. Still out cold and not a visitor yet save for the kind man who found her on the side of the road.”

At that point, I wasn't really sure I wanted to know what that smell was.

“speaking of visitors, looks like you've got another, well aside from some pigment loss it looks like your fine.” and with that, she walked out the door and Sanders walked in. “Pigment loss?”, I thought.

“Boy, you missed some good steak and high fives”, he paused, “Your dad wasn't kidding when he said pigment loss...”

“What!” I looked down at my arms, same color as always(white with a bit of a tan).

Noting my confusion sanders hands me a pocket mirror.

I looked exactly the same, at least my face did. My hair...it was an almost a sandy blond. A stark contrast from my usual short light brown.

“Oh wow”, I thought to myself, “This is new. I suppose its not all bad.”

I took another look, “hmm my eyes”, They were golden with a hint of green. The white was almost gone. Overall a very cool effect I had to admit.

“Much cooler than a scar”, Sanders admitted, reasserting my feelings, even though I still couldn't help but feel a little loss for my old look. After all, it had never done me wrong. What would my friends think. Probably something like “Wow, what a weirdo, who goes and dies their hair and gets new contacts in just one weekend.”, I could tell them the truth but no guarantee they would believe me, after all no guarantee my hair would grow this color, but the eyes would eventually force them to believe, but until then school would be tough. Maybe I could get Sanders to help me out.

My dad walked back in.

“Well the doctor said your free to go home, provided we watch out for your burns and change the bandages every four hours”

“Burns?”, I asked completely confused.

“Ya, on the back of your neck. Cant you feel them?”

“No...” I answered reaching back and noticing the bandages for the first time.

The nurse walked in, “before you go we're gonna change your wrappings, show you how to do it yourself.”, she walked over to the bed and leaned forward in compliance(I couldn't help but notice she smelled a bit too much like hospital). She peeled off the bandage and stopped.

“hmm”, was all she said

“Something wrong?” I asked a little worried not wanting to have to spend more time in the hospital than necessary, especially since my dad had a perfect Smilodon in his work freezer.

“No...nothings wrong...every thing's perfect”,

“Then why did you stop?”, asked my dad.

“Every thing's perfect”

“I'm sorry, were not on the same page here”

“No... have a look yourself professor.”

He did, and I was forced further forward to make room for him. He likewise froze when he saw (he smelled like family, not really sure theres a better way to describe it).

“Its perfect” My dad managed sounding a little less confused then I was.

“Look, I know I have a great neck, but could someone please tell me whats so damn interesting about it?” I grumbled.

“Your burns are completely healed!”

“Isn't that a good thing?” asked Sanders also a little surprised.

“Yes, but its very unusual. Second degree burns that big usually take about a week to heal.”, the nurse spoke.

“Then am I free to go?”, I asked drawing attention to my current hunched over position causing everyone to move back again.

“We'll have the doctor take a look at it but you should be in the clear...”, responded the nurse who was still a little confused at the turn of events.

Sure enough they sent me home that Saturday, no bandage but a request to come back in if my neck started to hurt. By the time I got back home it was about mid afternoon (we had stopped for lunch and I had one of those massive triple stacker burgers, having missed lunch dinner and then breakfast in the confusion).

When I got home I found my mom just pulling up the driveway from the airport.

“Hey mom how was Hawaii?”, I asked excitedly.

A look of confusion crossed her face before turning into a broad smile.
“Oh hey! It was wonderful. What did you do to your hair?!” , she asked accusingly.

“Struck by lightning.”, I answered simply.

A second look of momentary confusion before my dad filled her in on the previous days events.

“Not even a scar?”, my mother asked, giving me an even tighter squeeze, after my dad had finished recounting events. He shook his head while I grabbed her bags to bring them upstairs for her.

“be careful dear, those are very heavy.”

“No they aren't, they cant weigh more than twenty pounds apiece...”

“They are full of coconuts!”, she answered back as I picked both of the bags up and brought them to her room. While she followed me close up the stairs. Ready to catch me if I were to for some reason stumble.

“Mom, I got this. Really.”, I stated starting to get a bit annoyed at her concern.
When I reached the bedroom I placed them on the bed and turned around to see her staring at me.

“Those bags are full of coconuts...”, she repeated.
“So I hear”, I responded.

She opened the first bag. Besides a few tropical dresses and a couple pairs of shorts the bag was laden with coconuts. At least ten of them, husk and all (for those of you who don't know, coconuts can weigh up to ten pounds each at the largest size).

I stood open mouthed. First, I loved coconuts and my mom had brought them for me. Second, That bag must have weighed at least seventy to eighty pounds. Each. And I had just carried both of them up the stairs like they were nothing.

I looked her in the eye, she looked me in mine, and I asked, “How did I do that?”

“Who knows. Maybe lighting does a growing boy good?”

Well it certainly wasn't hurting anybody, so we let it go. And headed down stairs only to find Sanders and his wife in the kitchen speaking with my dad.

“Cindy! how are you? How was Hawaii?”,asked a bubbly Mrs. Sanders
“Great and great!”, Responded my mom, equally energetic. “How are you June?”

Preparations for dinner were made quickly. My dad chopped up some mushrooms, red and yellow peppers, and onions that were put on Shish Kabobs. I salted the sirloin and added some special seasoning. My mom and Mrs. Sanders put some potatoes in some foil and threw them in the oven (I couldn't help but think that those pieces of meat would have been great raw). When I finished Sanders took the platter outside where my dad intercepted him telling him to hand over the steaks because he cooks like an Englishman.

He opened the door and came back inside looking a little despondent.

“You know its true...”

“What is?”, he asked being a little dense.

“That you cook like an Englishman. I mean seriously last time you boiled water it burst into flame!”(That was actually only partly true, he had been trying to open up a bottle of EVOO when it splattered everywhere including a pot of boiling water on an open flame. You can guess how the fire department got involved after that).

“Ya...” he looked even more confused,

“inst that what my dad said?”

“It is but how did you know? The door was shut and he had his back to you”.

“I don't know... Maybe you were just being exceptionally loud.”

Curiosities aside, Dinner was excellent until my favorite subject came up: Me.

My dad was explaining to Sanders and his Misses how it was possible that my hair and eyes could have changed color when I was hit with ten million volts. Using a very complicated explanation that was just a little above my understanding. What I did get from it was that my pigment creating cells were fried and so now, with the exception of my skin, my hair and eyes were going to be permanently colored differently.

June, when comprehension dawned, tried her best to cover her concern a second to late. My mom had noticed and so had I. Sanders and My dad were to raptured in their conversation and were now debating whether it was even possible that electricity could only follow pigment cells and damage nothing else.

“June I need help choosing a color for the blinds in the kitchen would you care to give a few ideas?”My mom asked, trying to disguise her intentions.

“Sure Cindy.”

My dad and Sanders were so caught up in what they were saying that they didn't even notice their wives exchange.

It would definitely have been suspicious if I had gotten up to stand by the kitchen door to try to overhear their conversation so I did my best to contend myself with listening to the mens debate.

“Whats going on June?” my mom asked with a hushed whisper.

I turned my head to check if they had come back into the dinning room but was surprised when the kitchen door was still closed.

“Its Nathan... and his new look...”

I could hear their whispers clear through the door and past what had somehow turned into a debate on the finner points of X-rays vs. CT scans.

“Many people after say, facial re constructive surgery, have serious identity crisis. I wouldn't worry just yet but if he starts acting funny or distant let me know” (I have so far neglected to mention that Mrs. Sanders was the university physiologist, and was one of the top in her field and specialized in young adults).

“Should I look for anything specific?” sounding more that a little worried.

“Small things mostly, staying in his room for long periods of time, gazing in the mirror longer than normal, hurtful comments directed towards himself...”

Well if that was all. I was a teenager for crying out loud. My face was still changing, and my voice had just stopped a few years ago. Change was what I was all about. Still I would have to be careful to not do any of that and worry my mom or dad.

The wives came back into the dinning room, my mother doing her best to disguise her worry.

After we had all eaten I was clearing the plates away when the topic of me came up once more.

My mother was telling June about how I had carried her suitcases up the stairs that Sanders happened to overhear.

“Really? Ten Coconuts?” He asked.

“Each...”, his wife answered, totally not buying it.

“Hmmm...feel strong enough for an arm wresting match?”, he asked with a challenging gaze.

“well thats hardly fair”, Spoke his wife a little taken aback

“If you don't think you can handle it...”. Darn my competitiveness.

“Alright” I answered returning his stare, “Lets do it”, followed by two sighs.

My Father came downstairs from replacing his new fossil and noticed Sanders and I eying each other from across the table like

“Whats going on here?” He questioned.

Sanders and I spontaneously raised our arms at the same time and griped hands. A hard glance in to each others eyes I could feel all of his tendons and sinews bulging stronger than anyone I knew.

“Ah. What are you even thinking Nathan? I love to support you in your every endeavor but this is just ridiculous. ”

I agreed whole heartedly but when your reputation is being challenged, by a teacher no less, you have to stand up for yourself.

As doomed as I was (and believe me I was, seriously who needs a car jack when you've got Sanders with you?) I couldn't help but feel a bit better at the look of confusion on sanders face. Probably couldn't believe I was doing this either.

A sigh escaped my Father before Giving us the “Ready?” look. He put his hand on top of ours.

“Go!” was the command as he lifted his own appendage.

Done
Over just like that
Ludicrous to even believe for a second it was possible
Absurd to consider

Still, stranger things have happened.

Sanders stared blankly at his hand on the table underneath my own. His face mirrored by my own. shock slowly overcame him.

After a series of rapid blinking by everyone Sanders regained enough sense to utter a few syllables
“ba...uh...again.”

So we went again. We reset ourselves while sanders tried his best to explain how he lost.”I wasn't expecting it” steadily regaining his confidence with every word he spouted “was juts teasing you, now your in for it... Ya just teasing”

I will admit there was quite a bit of resistance the second time but it was still clear who the winner was going to be. A slow decent into the table again. Beads of sweat dripping down my oppositions face; he knew his defeat was inevitable. And as strange as it sounds, it was getting easier for me by the second.

The slightest bump on the wooden table singing to me like like a chorus of angles and sending the Sanders' home to lick their wounds.

Thats all ive finished so far. so let me know what you think.
George Clooney
George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 am

I read this whole thing and not a single person had sex.
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am

But there was mention of coconuts, #3, a hot psycho-bitch chick, and an ending that could easily be misconstrued to Saigon's liking when taken out of context.

It's interesting but it's hard to speed read, it doesn't really flow together too much, the ideas/themes/situations seem to jump around rapidly. But I think you definitely have some talent.
Keep reading around; gather up all kinds of writing ideas and styles, don't quit your hobby. = )
xexes
xexes
Admin

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Are you fucking kidding me clooney? I dont want to see them. I once thought i would never see them in my life again but here they are again. Gimme a break man! Very Happy Very Happy
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 pm

God damn it I was so close to posting a horribly spelled gay porn story staring Jewsus and S.W.A.T.Y. that I found on some website and then 'find/replace'd' their names in to, but I decided against it.
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Im afraid that some of the story is actualy out of order, when I copy paste from open office it happens somtimes. but thanks for the imput especialy xexes who was the only one with constructive critasism.
I plan on taking some classes to help me out a bit too. I realy have no english backround at all

Also I plan on doing some of this from the girls perspective. Much more dramatic me thinks.
George Clooney
George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Clooney, we dont care about ur fail short stories, i have had enough of them.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 pm

S.W.A.T.Y wrote:Clooney, we dont care about ur fail short stories, i have had enough of them.

You know what? I once did a furry story on a bet and im thinkin the main character would do better with a name like SWATY
George Clooney
George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 am

George Clooney wrote:I realy have no english backround at all
So what is your native language? o_0

George Clooney wrote:Also I plan on doing some of this from the girls perspective. Much more dramatic me thinks.
oh lawd no! nononono! >_<
Girls never have anything good to say just a bunch of drama and random gossip, it's awful, please, don't ever try to venture into the mind of a female! It's filled with awful stuff like jealousy, rivalry, tampons, and fashion.
xexes
xexes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 am

xexes wrote:
George Clooney wrote:I realy have no english backround at all
So what is your native language? o_0

George Clooney wrote:Also I plan on doing some of this from the girls perspective. Much more dramatic me thinks.
oh lawd no! nononono! >_<
Girls never have anything good to say just a bunch of drama and random gossip, it's awful, please, don't ever try to venture into the mind of a female! It's filled with awful stuff like jealousy, rivalry, tampons, and fashion.
I mean besides basic highschool english, not even a creative writing class. The closest I got was Literary Analyiss through film
George Clooney
George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 am

If you are motivated and passionate enough, and having that English Class schooling is that important enough to you, I'm sure you can find a way.

In a nutshell, the English classes are reading a bunch of popular books (To Kill a Mockingbird, etc), and then cramming on the Cliff's Notes the exam eve.

In this day and age, anything and everything you could ever possibly desire is available to you for free on the internet. Wikibooks, online free classes / material, etc, etc are all readily available, again, if you are passionate enough. So no excuses, mister = )
xexes
xexes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 am

like I said im taking some classes this year to help
George Clooney
George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm

clooney, you a senior , right?
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:02 pm

ya
George Clooney
George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 pm

i is a senior too, i is gonna graduate soon! eyeyee
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm

With that kind of grammar and capitalization, I should hope not!
>_o
xexes
xexes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 am

u no like mi garammara adn caplization xexes? me sad? Very Happy
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y