CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add me to the banned IP list...NOW!

+8
xexes
Killa
BlueBreadTruck
S.W.A.T.Y
Runtime
SaigonTimeMD
George Clooney
BoneofMalkav
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Add me to the banned IP list...NOW! Empty Add me to the banned IP list...NOW!

Post by BoneofMalkav Sat May 30, 2009 6:06 pm

It's obvious swaty and most of the OD and J5 crews don't want me in the server...AT ALL!So Why you guys even bother to ALLOW me in there I have no fucking clue.But either way none of you will find me EVER in the fucking server ever again.And don't worry,I'll get cancer and die soon.So with all that said...

Fuck you SWATY since I now have figured out how much of a bitch you actually are.At least I take pride in the fact I'm a fucking n00b that has no life.And the fact that you try to make a pissant like me look like an atom from cigarette ashes,and better yet brag about it like you beat T-Square'D in Halo 3,is an all time low even for a ignorant spic who like me has no life,such as yourself.

Fuck you killa,cause the fact of the matter is SWATY doesn't get banned from pissing people off.And worst of all,You'll go out on a limb and kick/ban people that he pisses off.You really are the WORST admin on the face of this planet that I have EVER met.I really do hope someone breaks into your house,robs you of your shit and shoots you between the eyes,point blank range while your sleeping.

Fuck you BlueBread cause every day you remind me.That there is no point in me playing TF2 in general.So maybe you and the others are right,I should just uninstall and stop playing all togeather.Since,god forbid,I suck at the fucking game.And don't even say you suck at the game too,cause that's by far the biggest load of horse shit I've ever smelt in my life.And it's kinda sad that someone who's a constant liar is calling you out on something so fucking small and pathetic such as a video game.

Fuck you jewsus,you complain worse then I do.You seriously make my rages look mild in comparison.

And,just for the sake of saving the best for last,fuck all the new people who join your server expecting to pwn me,no more.As far as I'm concerned though,xexes,jman,any admin besides killa SHOULD add me to the ban list.

FUCK YOU ALL and I BETTER see everyone saying "Good fucking riddance,we don't need your kind here pissant."
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/kbone666

Back to top Go down

Add me to the banned IP list...NOW! Empty Re: Add me to the banned IP list...NOW!

Post by George Clooney Sat May 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Damn I was just having a nice game of TF2 with you today like 3 hours before this, I dont even know...
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Add me to the banned IP list...NOW! Empty Re: Add me to the banned IP list...NOW!

Post by SaigonTimeMD Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Add me to the banned IP list...NOW! Reaction
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runtime Sat May 30, 2009 7:22 pm

I have no idea what's going on with you and swaty, I also have no idea what's going on with jewsus and swaty, I haven't been on the server that much cause either its full with 24 players and I dont like full servers (I get terrible fps, game locks up, and it's too spammy), and Killa is a dumbfuck admin who doesnt know how to pick maps. So yes, you got at least one part of your post right.

Honestly Kbone if you want to get good do this:

1) Turn off mouse acceleration. Google this, this will make you A LOT better. You have to get used to it, many people turn off mouse accel and say omg this is so gay and go back. No. You have to turn it off, stick with it for at least a week or two, and then you'll see improvement.

2) Lower your sensitivity. What is your sensitivity? Make sure that you're accurate - turning around is important, but some people play with such high sensitivity taht they can't aim rockets or pipes, and end up playing pyro or heavy.

3) Play with 90 FOV. 75 FOV is bad, you can't see as much (field of view), it's just terrible.

4) Play with quick weapon switch. Most people do this, just in case you don't.

5) Use q to switch weapons. That's by far the best way to switch weapons, scroll wheel or 1,2,3 doesn't cut it (except when you need to take out your melee).

6) Strafe. Dodge. Don't just stand still, move around...

7) Don't be predictable. If you move towards a health pack I know you're going for that health pack. So don't go for that health pack immediately, wait till I burn 4 rockets spamming at the health, then get the health.

Cool Don't assume the enemy is stupid. If you retreat behind something, I know you're there. I'm not going to forget about you.

I don't know how many of these you might be doing, just some general advice on how noobs can get better.
Runtime
Runtime

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Sat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm

dude, I swear, I was playing with him today and OD Fred was pissing him off and then he raged and he pm'ed me on steam saying ban me now. I was like "wtf is wrong with u" and he started talking shit for no reason. Everytime he dies or rages he blames it on me. SRSLY, just stfu and play the fucking game, its no ones fault.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBreadTruck Sat May 30, 2009 7:29 pm

hahaha this made me LOL

We were just playing a great game, the Kbone just FLIPPED OUT....for no reason anyone could figure out!

.... Its too bad, I liked the guy, and he always seemed friendly and happy (when he wasent raging!)
BlueBreadTruck
BlueBreadTruck

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Sun May 31, 2009 2:09 am

S.W.A.T.Y wrote:dude, I swear, I was playing with him today and OD Fred was pissing him off and then he raged and he pm'ed me on steam saying ban me now. I was like "wtf is wrong with u" and he started talking shit for no reason. Everytime he dies or rages he blames it on me. SRSLY, just stfu and play the fucking game, its no ones fault.

Bullshit I never ONCE Blamed ANY of my deaths on you.So YOU can also stop talking shit.
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Sun May 31, 2009 2:10 am

we love you kbone, and i would never ban you, you are too funny, because of the random shit you do/say, but sometimes you rage outa nowhere and its kinda like wtf :S
Killa
Killa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://candyhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Sun May 31, 2009 2:16 am

Killa wrote:we love you kbone, and i would never ban you, you are too funny, because of the random shit you do/say, but sometimes you rage outa nowhere and its kinda like wtf :S

My point exactly.I have given you every reason to add my ip to the ban list.yet you STILL defy laws of logic.I mean,hell.It's not like I'm missing anything from not joining your server when it's always the same bullshit day in day out.Someone always has a problem with someone else.Then that someone has a problem with me voicing my opinion calling it "spam."If my opinion is considered spam and a bannable offence then there's no point in me being there.So just add me to the ban list.I've already made my decision,I quit.So long fuckers,wish I NEVER tried to join the server,Fucktards.

And besides.Swaty might not want to admit it,but from the get-go,He was hoping I get banned,Hope your happy asshole.You got your wish
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Sun May 31, 2009 2:23 am

no kbone i see no reason to ban you tbh, i never see you rage when say its me and like 20 other randoms...
you usually fun :/ from when i see you play ._.
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Sun May 31, 2009 2:27 am

BlueBreadTruck wrote:hahaha this made me LOL

We were just playing a great game, the Kbone just FLIPPED OUT....for no reason anyone could figure out!

.... Its too bad, I liked the guy, and he always seemed friendly and happy (when he wasent raging!)

Yeah right blue bread.yesterday you showed your true fucking colors.
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Sun May 31, 2009 5:09 pm

KBone, you are a fun dude to play with when you are not raging.
I will miss you while you are away (forever?). Most of us will. You are a wittier part of our posse.
Who is going to troll the eight year olds when we are not around? = (

In all seriousness, though, KBone, I would agree with your decision to uninstall TF2 if it really does cause you that much grief and trouble. Candy Man's is not a n00b server and the fact of the matter is - if you don't play 50+ hours a week of TF2 - you are going to get your ass handed to you on the server. However - you go to some n00b server for like, five minutes, and you'll be rank #1 with like 150 pts. Seriously, I kid you not.

I hope that whatever has been troubling you goes away. You are still welcome to stay. Just don't go saying "STFU xexes you stupid whore faggot bitch...." to the admins or other members, eigh? ; )

You're in the cool dude.
No worries man.
xexes
xexes
Admin

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Don't really know whats going on , but why would you quit kbone? We all really like you,granted there are times i feel we ignore you a bit... but you're a real funny guy... hurts me you think we're all after and against you. I would not like to see you go, but you will hear no objection from me.
Jman
Jman

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewsus Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm

He deleted us all. I hope he comes back though.
Jewsus
Jewsus

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 am

Ouch, KBone, that one hurts.
Now how am I going to invite you to wild chat dance parties, huh? = /
xexes
xexes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Appleese Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 am

I never had a problem with the guy.

KBOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

=(
Nick Appleese
Nick Appleese

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 am

I've been playin with BlueBread, Killa, Swaty, Swat, Clooney, etc... since the beginnig of the first OD server.

All I can say about them is positive. I don't like crap-talk and shit... and I would'nt be here if that was the case.

I just don't understand your point KBONE.

Peace!
Hyde
Hyde

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 am

kbone :/ we'll miss you hope you come back whenever you want :<
and ive never actually done anything to you to make you mad ._. at least i dont think so
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBreadTruck Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Kbone, honestly i have never done anything negative twords you, and if you somehow got offended over something I did, I was joking.

That being said, you are a fucking ass-hat. For no reason you flip out on us, and we try to be nice to you. I dont give a hell if you are Bi-Polar or whatever the hell is wrong with you. You suck at TF2, plain and simple. Uninstall it, and go play pac-man you fuckstick.
BlueBreadTruck
BlueBreadTruck

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Appleese Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Oh shit. Blue being serious, AND cursing!!?

The world is coming to an end...

Dyslexia > me

Last edited by Nick Appleese on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Appleese
Nick Appleese

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Dude, BlueBread never does anything bad to anybody but kbone just has his moments, he flips out of no where and starts raging on us for no real reason. Its his fault, he did the same thing to Xexes, me(multiply times), Killa and now he is doing it to blue.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Oh snaps man, teh sky is fallin.

Peace out KDizzle.
xexes
xexes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Wow Fucking harsh Blue... doubt he will return though.
Jman
Jman

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewsus Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:06 am

KDizzle? His name isnt KDone xexes Razz. And nick, dyslexia is an anagram for daily sex XD. We'll miss you kbone, but we won't miss the raging.

Last edited by Jewsus on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewsus
Jewsus

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Appleese Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:07 am

Jewsus wrote:KDizzle? His name is KDone xexes Razz. And nick, dyslexia is an anagram for daily sex XD. We'll miss you kbone, but we won't miss the raging.

I thought you knew my name is Brian...

Seriously.
Nick Appleese
Nick Appleese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next