CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room

+8
Wabbits
BoneofMalkav
Jman
Bacon
Killa
George Clooney
xexes
SaigonTimeMD
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room Empty The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room

Post by SaigonTimeMD Mon May 25, 2009 7:03 pm

As some of you may (or may not) be aware, our forums and servers have been going a little nuts with all kinds of crazy bullshit between Jewsus and SWATY. The situation has...degenerated further, with Jewsus being banned from the Candy Man server and SWATY entering into an agreement with certain individuals as to his behavior. This is not something that sits well with me, but rather than write a rant about it, I'd rather let a conversation speak for me. This should answer a lot of questions any of you may have, and possibly rile some of you up further. This is an unedited conversation between Jman and I (posted with his permission):

J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Jman, what is all this shit about Jewsus?
Jman: sigh
Jman: pm'd you?
Jman: didnt he?
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: well yeah, he did; I'm not trying to take sides here, but I want to understand the full situation
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: because last I checked, Jewsus threatened to release SWATY's map (a long time ago, mind you), and then never did, and that was the end of it except SWATY kept antagonizing him.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: so i'm confused when HE'S the one not allowed on the server anymore.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: I've been keeping up with the situation on the forums, so did I just miss something?
Jman: quite frankly
Jman: swaty and jewsus are like bleach and ammonia
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: well there's no doubt about that
Jman: Jewsus is not allowed in the server
Jman: and swaty will take down the spray and avi
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: but why Jewsus and not SWATY? SWATY's more polarizing than Jewsus could ever hope to be.
Jman: swaty will change
Jman: or else
Jman: it will be the same for him
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: oh come on, you know SWATY will never change.
Jman: we had an agreement
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: except now he'll have less reason to be outwardly antagonistic now that Jewsus is gone.
Jman: i will hold him to it
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: but haven't you admins figured it out yet?
Jman is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: the only reason SWATY was trolling Jewsus in the first place was to get him off the server in the first place, and now that he's gone, of COURSE he'll stop. I'm not saying action was necessary at all, but this seems quite unfair to Jewsus when SWATY has, time and again, left the clan, left the server, antagonized just about everyone for no reason at all, etc. If you haven't already, I'd suggest putting up a topic in the forums about this whole nasty business so people can discuss it and you and Killa don't get buried in PMs =/
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: sorry for the paragraph
Jman: he will try to drag everyone in it
Jman: jewsus went too fucking far trying to leak the map
Jman: several times
Jman: not just that time in the forum
Jman: he is already on the forums
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: he never 'tried' to do anything. he threatened, but he never did, and he never did because it was either the community's opinion or someone else convinced him otherwise.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: fuck, that didn't come out right. change the last 'never' to 'always'
Jman: we don't care... we never fucked around with that... not even joking
Jman: he constaly badgered swaty
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: SWATY gave as good as he got, if not better.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Also: you saying that threatening to leak a map is worse than posting someone's personal information and picture all over the internet, to say nothing of his spray and his avatar and all of his forum bullshit? Hell, Jewsus was the one who decided to be a fucking man and APOLOGIZE for all the shit, and you remember what SWATY said to that? he said 'i'm just getting started.' I see all of that and I just can't comprehend how you fellows see SWATY as the offending party.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Also, I'd like to direct you to this: http://www.interlopers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29059&start=0
Jman: Jewsus did the same thing
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: and no, he really didn't.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: not even close.
Jman: sorry*
Jman: actually he did
Jman: SWATY HAS A VOICE CHANGER
Jman: LULZ
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: oh really. So Jewsus posted SWATY's personal information on websites, created an offensive signature and spray that he put up all over the forums and server and turned down SWATY's non-existent apology? When did that happen?
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Sorry, that came out way more antagonistic than I meant it to.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: But can you tell me what else Jewsus has done that I've missed besides threatening to leak the map and going back and forth with SWATY on the forums that has made you guys decide to get rid of him instead of SWATY?
Jman: jewsus never doesn anything whatsoever worthwhile to us
Jman: >_<
Jman: everytime
Jman: he comes in
Jman: and bitches about something
Jman: swaty wont use his mic and is quiet
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: So? Every time SWATY comes on the server, it's 'nigger this' and 'nigger that' and so on and so forth. Hell, *I* bitch about shit all the time and I'm still here jesus christ.
Jman: he wil change
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: SWATY hasn't changed in the year and a half I've played with him.
Jman: this time he will, this was our deal
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: but what do you mean by 'change?' just taking down the spray and the .gif? Of course he'll stop that, because Jewsus won't be around and he won't have anyone to bother with it.
Jman: then it would be the same as if he still had it and jewsus just wasnt on the server
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: but...there's no change. He keeps on being a racist, bigmouthed asshole, just this time he has one less target to bitch at.
Jman: i will assure you he WILL change... i will see that the server is rid of swaty if he doesnt
Jman: everytime he raged
Jman: and left us
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: As much as I appreciate that you and Killa are trying to finally put this situation to rest, I feel like you guys' solution is just a bandaid to the bigger SWATY problem. When SWATY's not on and Jewsus is, there's no problem except the usual bellyaching that we all do. But when SWATY comes on, I just feel this negative vibe taking over the server.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: and I'm helping Jewsus get a hold of his raging since I used to have that same problem but even worse.
Jman: this is because killa never asked for something in return from swaty convinient to all of us
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: well those two are tight as old dudes from times, so that's not unexpected.
Jman: killa only wanted swaty back for the CEvo and shit
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: but J5 isn't involved in any of that (are we?), so why is he still around in the first place =/
Jman: excetly
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: I know AAR is all about the competition
Jman: only what was good for him
Jman: not for us
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Heh...now I can see why Hunting Wabbits would want to start a second server..
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: I know it's not nice to talk about SWATY and Killa behind their backs, but...I'm so frustrated. I realize Jewsus has done dickish things, really dickish things in the past, but to have him removed and SWATY staying behind and given a second (third? tenth?) chance seems incredibly unfair to me.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Though honestly I'd rather discuss it with the community as a whole than just with you.
Jman: few of us talked (other than killa,swaty, and me) i wont give names but they agree Jewsus went to fucking far
Jman: and if you think this is about cevo
Jman: you are wrong
Jman: cause we are eliminated from it as of yesterday
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: No, I wasn't saying this was about cevo at all
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: sorry if it came across that way D:
Jman: yeah sorry didnt mean to snap back either
Jman: couldnt reword it wit hall these pms
Jman is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: I guess I'm still trying to figure out how threatening to leak a map is 'going way too fucking far' when all of the things SWATY did seem to be NOT 'going way too fucking far.' =/
Jman: he will take it all down
Jman: quite frankly i doubt things will stay like this for long
Jman: jewsus shouldn't have been so guilible
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: but if he takes it all down, it doesn't solve anything. if Jewsus had been gone, with an agreement from SWATY or not, he'd probably take it down anyway because it would serve no purpose.
Jman: tell me what purpose did it server when he sprayed it when he wasnt here?
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: What does Jewsus being gullible have to do with this? So SWATY antagonizing him and Jewsus going back after him is Jewsus' fault? How does that work?
Jman: welcome to the fucking internets
Jman: you dont give out shit if you plan to leak the map
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: You can't honestly think that Jewsus was planning on leaking SWATY's map (which he never would have done regardless) when he gave out his personal info?
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: So Jewsus is naive, but that doesn't come close to elevating him to SWATY's status of dickery.
Jman: let me rephrase that
Jman: you dont give out info
Jman: and then threaten someone
Jman: and expect to get away clean
Jman: the time between giving him all this info and the day he started to threaten him
Jman: should have been enough to have figured it out
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: again, he was nothing if just naive and angry. and what was he threatening SWATY with, really? releasing a barely-beta map that the mapping community's response to would be '...why would someone release this in the state it's in?' And this is comparing to SWATY putting up Jewsus personal info, his name, address, etc. up on the internet for anyone to see? How are those two even equal?
Jman: Jewsus Fucked with the wrong person
Jman: Swaty knows my name, he's seen a pic of me and he's never turned on me
Jman: even after i kicked him
Jman: to be honest im not happy with the decession
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: because you know not to provoke him personally. Hell, *I* know not to do that, just because I have the lowest bullshit tolerance of anyone in the clan. But Jewsus DIDN'T know better, all he thought he would have to deal with was just more bitching, which is basically what SWATY does =/
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: and that's all it was until SWATY took it a step or two farther.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Well, I'm not happy with the decision either. Frankly, I think we need to have (or should have had) a community discussion (not just the admins and SWATY) on the forums about it where all of these arguments and sides could be heard. As much as we discuss the point between each other, it probably won't solve anything. I can word my arguments as best I can, but unless other people see it, it's wasted to an extent =/
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Let me correct that, I think we still need to have an open forum discussion about it.
Jman: feel free to make a topic
Jman: thread*
Jman: finishing up my other 3 pms
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: My solution would be to bring Jewsus back, but forbid him and SWATY from interacting. Jewsus keeps his mouth SHUT about SWATY, and SWATY drops his spray and his gif.
Jman: this is what i tried
Jman: no luck
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: no luck from who? SWATY? Killa?
Jman: yeah
Jman: swaty would not drop the spray
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Alright, I think I will make a topic.
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: But, I have a question
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: Do you mind if I post this conversation without editorial comments or editing it so it looks like I'm the smart one and you're the dumb one or anything like that? Strictly copy-pasting; I think it would answer a lot of questions for people, as well as give them a better understanding of what's going on rather than someone writing a synopsis.
Jman: i dont care
J5 | SaigonTime, M.D.: alright; just wanted to be open about it rather than have you come to the forums later and be all '...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT.'
Jman: lol
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room Empty Re: The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room

Post by xexes Mon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm

I don't give a shit which powers or say I may or may not have, but
I WANT THAT SHIT ON THE FORUMS REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
The thread/post/post content on interlopers and anywhere else SWATY has posted Jewsus (supposed) personal information deleted, right now.
I'm not kidding.
xexes
xexes
Admin

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room Empty Re: The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room

Post by George Clooney Mon May 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Damn you saigon damn you to hell. I was just about finished with writing a small story drawing parallels to the situation when I read this post. You dick.

Also I prefer the term pacaderm within the immediate vicinity, elephant in the room raises too many questions about what an elephant is doing in the room and a what not.

On a related note: Its gone too far. zero communication between the two of them would be a much better solution than an outright ban and the victem chosen at the flip of a coin.

I realy dont think Jewsus was too terribly serious when he gave the map vote thing, also Swaty is just crazy.

EDIT: I'll post the story later
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Mon May 25, 2009 8:55 pm

well tbh jew has caused way more bs, i dont appreciate anything jew has done, he has done nothing but make a lot of people rage when he joined us, all the shit talking started whether or not you remember, because he usually started it so this bs about swaty nigger this nigger that was ignited by jewsus, swaty was never racist... to this extent.
Jew has also mimicked me over the mic to the point that it gets fucking annoying, i know jew is trying to change, but im sure he hasn't, for various reasons i like jew once in a while, but other times i think he is a complete dick but really jew has taken things too far, dunno if you remember but this bs about swaty posting shit on the internet and such was in fact started by jewsus, when he posted the long as convo between him and swaty where swaty showed him his voice changer etc, and jew also said in there that he would never tell anyone guess what its on the fucking forums...
saigon i know jew has convinced you that he never starts anything, and you believe him but he usually takes things to the next level, and instigates it even more...
Killa
Killa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://candyhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

I don't know what to add after reading the conversation between Saigon and Jman. I agree with Saigon and he expressed my opinion using nicer words than i would have. I also feel some negativity come over the server when SWATY comes in. Even after reading Killa's response, I don't understand what process you went through to decide to ban Jewsus and not Swaty. I agree that he shouldn't have reacted to the offensive spray by posting the conversation about the voice changer but how is it worse? Also, you say that you are sure Jewsus hasn't changed but you are willing to give Swaty another chance. I'm confused as to what makes you believe that Jewsus cannot change and that Swaty will. Killa, you also mentionned that
this bs about swaty posting shit on the internet and such was in fact started by jewsus, when he posted the long as convo between him and swaty
but I was playing that night and I remember that Jewsus posted it in response to the spray. I know it doesn't justify his actions but he did not start it, I felt like this point had to be clarified.
Bacon
Bacon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Mon May 25, 2009 10:08 pm

First off, it's not a matter of me believing him; I've been present for most if not all of this insanity. While I consider myself Jewsus' friend, I'm trying to argue from the most logical, impartial standpoint I possibly can which, based on what I personally (and others) have seen, in this case, points to an outcome other than Jewsus' ejection. With that out of the way, let me get to business.

Killa wrote:well tbh jew has caused way more bs, i dont appreciate anything jew has done, he has done nothing but make a lot of people rage when he joined us, all the shit talking started whether or not you remember, because he usually started it so this bs about swaty nigger this nigger that was ignited by jewsus, swaty was never racist... to this extent.

It's not my opinion that Jewsus has done nothing but 'make a lot of people rage when he joined us,' and I'm sure many other people share that idea. If Jewsus had been absolutely, without a doubt, nothing but a negative influence, it stands to reason he would've been ejected long before this. Also: I've been with this same group of players since the Onan's Disciples days, and I can tell you that SWATY has always been just about at this level of racisim and offensiveness, though I have noticed a marked increase since things between Jewsus and him have deteriorated.

Killa wrote:Jew has also mimicked me over the mic to the point that it gets fucking annoying, i know jew is trying to change, but im sure he hasn't, for various reasons i like jew once in a while, but other times i think he is a complete dick but really jew has taken things too far, dunno if you remember but this bs about swaty posting shit on the internet and such was in fact started by jewsus, when he posted the long as convo between him and swaty where swaty showed him his voice changer etc, and jew also said in there that he would never tell anyone guess what its on the fucking forums...

Everyone mimics everyone else over voicechat. No one should be kicked from a clan just because he or she's annoying, especially not ours, or just about everyone except maybe Xexes and Bluebread would be gone. Also: I agree Jewsus can be a dick, a superdick at times, however SWATY's level of dickery has always exceeded Jewsus'. Case in point: the posting of the long conversation that Jewsus and SWATY had before they started fighting like divorcees over a child. You say that Jewsus posted the conversation in an attempt to 'start bs' with SWATY. However, as you may not remember, the conversation was posted in response to the first time SWATY unveiled his now infamous 'I'm Ethan Wolfe and I'm skinny' spray. SWATY put it up, to which Jewsus responded 'I'm going to post something about SWATY on the forums.' He then returned to the game and gave up the link to it. While this may have been a dickish thing to do, it was not unprovoked and was not an attempt to 'start bs' with SWATY, as the 'bs' had already been started. In this case, SWATY exceeds Jewsus' dickishness, as he simply posted a conversation (though he said he wouldn't tell anyone), whereas SWATY attacked him on a personal level (not to mention instigating the conflict). I know you were there, as was Bacon (and of course Jewsus and SWATY). I believe Let It Be was there as well, but last I heard he wants to stay out of this whole mess, which I can't say I blame him for.

Also, a question: can you clarify what 'taking too far' means, Killa, in the context you used it? When did Jewsus' level of dickery ever come close to exceeding SWATY's, especially in this case?

EDIT: This is the spray in question, in case any of you haven't seen it in-game or on the forums (as it's SWATY's signature as well):

The Jewsus/SWATY Elephant In The Room Fb9f74274da2a18cd8780dcd4715a057
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Mon May 25, 2009 10:21 pm

If you you at the interloopers link , swaty removed the avatars and asked the Admin to lock the thread and will be deleted soon as he said.

Just so everyone knows.... Swaty cannot and will not make anymore racial slurs, and has removed all offensive sprays, avatars, and sigs.
Jman
Jman

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Mon May 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Jman wrote:If you you at the interloopers link , swaty removed the avatars and asked the Admin to lock the thread and will be deleted soon as he said.

SWATY's attempt to cover his screw-up doesn't even come close to exonerating him, especially since he made that post on the EXACT same day the agreement was made to stop doing shit with Jewsus. Let's take a look at the post (copypasta'd here in case SWATY is successful in getting it deleted, as it is already locked)

SWATY wrote:Hai, Im Ethan Wolfe(god made me ugly) Sad

Postby Ethan_Wolfe on Mon May 25, 2009 6:00 am
Hi, Im Ethan Wolfe, I have no friends because no one likes me because god made me ugly Sad
Please add me on face book because Im about to suicide. I have big glasses, Im hopping to buy new ones but I have no money. Please add me!
https://www.facebook.com/people/Ethan-Wolfe/1239840530
Come visit me at Londonderry Senior School because I have no friends. I always wanted to make maps for tf2 but Im lazy. I hope I meet you sometime so I can be friends with you.

posted by:
Ethan_Wolfe

Disregarding the nature of the contents, look at the times: very early in the morning (though it may have been a different time as many PHP boards have screwed-up time schedules). There it remains still. It's locked, but cached and easily found by a Google search. Up until recently the post also featured an avatar of Jewsus - this avatar was removed by SWATY in the past hour or so, evidently after he was warned about it by an admin. While the post may have been made early in the morning, it's evident that SWATY did nothing to alter it even AFTER the agreement was made that he would cut out all of his Jewsus-related bullshitting. In fact, the only action he took was when someone called him on it, a pattern we've all seen in the past. Meanwhile, Jewsus has STILL not released SWATY's map.
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Mon May 25, 2009 10:51 pm

http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=6726

Swaty Says he beat Jewsus to it by like 5 minutes that day
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Mon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

well so far we've only seen the opinions between two of jewsus's best friends, i still would rather prefer swaty an almost 2 year friend over jewsus who ive known for maybe 5 months? maybe more, but i never really talk to jewsus, maybe some stupid shit here and there, but i still dont like the fact that he does things, then tries to act like the innocent one, and goes on and tells someone else, who then gets caught up in the argument, only rememberbering his words, while still not hearing both sides of the story, since day one jew has had excessive shit talking, he has toned it down, but he is still very hostile when someone rapes him... and i dont really like it, and when told to calm the fuck down that its only a game, he rages more, until he ragequits... i trust swaty more than jew, but if i hear more opinions on why jew should be unbanned, i might consider it... on the condition that if either one of them gets caught shit talking to each other, or in any way shape or form disrespect each other, both will be temporary banned, but that will come later
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Tue May 26, 2009 10:07 am

Killa wrote:well so far we've only seen the opinions between two of jewsus's best friends, i still would rather prefer swaty an almost 2 year friend over jewsus who ive known for maybe 5 months? maybe more, but i never really talk to jewsus, maybe some stupid shit here and there, but i still dont like the fact that he does things, then tries to act like the innocent one, and goes on and tells someone else, who then gets caught up in the argument, only rememberbering his words, while still not hearing both sides of the story, since day one jew has had excessive shit talking, he has toned it down, but he is still very hostile when someone rapes him... and i dont really like it, and when told to calm the fuck down that its only a game, he rages more, until he ragequits... i trust swaty more than jew, but if i hear more opinions on why jew should be unbanned, i might consider it... on the condition that if either one of them gets caught shit talking to each other, or in any way shape or form disrespect each other, both will be temporary banned, but that will come later

Here's what I'm getting out of this.So swaty's allowed to talk shit on ANYONE yet not a damn person can say shit back?How about you stop sucking his dick and do your fucking duty as an admin.And i'm NOT defending anyone,just it's bullshit that Jewsus get's trolled by swaty and the jew gets banned yet swaty gets off scott free?get the fuck outta here.Swaty was right after all,your a horrible admin (that's to whom ever "decided" to ban jewsus for that bullshit.)And if I get banned for this,oh fucking well.I don't care whom banned jewsus but I do have to say they can SUCK MY DICK!
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Number of posts : 83

http://www.myspace.com/kbone666

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Tue May 26, 2009 10:11 am

actually swaty can't talk shit anymore dunno if you noticed... but he didnt talk any shit yesterday D: except for the little friendly sit and im not sucking anyone's dick, i am preffering swaty over jewsus because ive known swaty longer and me and him talk a lot. i never talk to jewsus, if i do it usually ends up nowhere >.>
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Tue May 26, 2009 10:25 am

Killa wrote:actually swaty can't talk shit anymore dunno if you noticed... but he didnt talk any shit yesterday D: except for the little friendly sit and im not sucking anyone's dick, i am preffering swaty over jewsus because ive known swaty longer and me and him talk a lot. i never talk to jewsus, if i do it usually ends up nowhere >.>

That's all fine and dandy but the fact of the matter is jewsus DIDN'T start it as some of the others here have stated.Not to mention usually it's me or swaty that tends to scare others away from the server.Never once have I seen ANYBODY leave (except for swaty for obvious reasons) cause jewsus is connecting to the server.But you know what,it's whatever now.You can add me to the ban list now cause I know I'm swatys next target.Oh and btw since were on the subject.Let's compare everytime I raged and everytime that jewsus raged.Now let's see,So far it seems I rage more then jewsus does (and jewsus has been part of the server longer then I have) yet all I get is one warning?What happened to no excuses?
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Back to top Go down

Post by Wabbits Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm

I don't know what to say. I enjoy having Jewsus around, and I think you should give him a second chance. Yeah he may get frustrated, but so do other people. That alone is a sub par reason to ban him. Also, evidence seems to point towards SWATY starting the hostilities of this conflict.

Also, Killa you seem to have a love/hate relationship with SWATY. Sometimes you just seem to hate him for an afternoon and then the next day its like the night before never happened. I just don't understand how you manage that.

Wabbits

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Tue May 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Wabbits wrote:I don't know what to say. I enjoy having Jewsus around, and I think you should give him a second chance. Yeah he may get frustrated, but so do other people. That alone is a sub par reason to ban him. Also, evidence seems to point towards SWATY starting the hostilities of this conflict.

I hear that and my point exactly.So killa if your gonna ignore the evidence and blame the whole thing on Jewsus then you seriously have no fucking idea on that thin line between truth and fabrication.And swaty as we all know has been notorious for fabricating the truth most of the time.ESPECIALLY with his racism.

Wabbits wrote:Also, Killa you seem to have a love/hate relationship with SWATY. Sometimes you just seem to hate him for an afternoon and then the next day its like the night before never happened. I just don't understand how you manage that.

It's easy to handle love/hate relationships when your insane.

EDIT:Happy 69th Post!
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneofMalkav Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Also sorry for double posting but I need to say this.Killa,have you even bothered to hear jewsus' side of the story or do you just believe everything twaty tells you?
BoneofMalkav
BoneofMalkav

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Tue May 26, 2009 3:41 pm

i know the whole story, people don't know both sides care to inform me kbone? about everything jew has told you?
and kbone you actually just fuck around when you "rage" i message you right after and you tell me something, really funny xD and then im like haha k kbone ily, and you have been a part of the server longer than he has... jew has been around for 5 months, maybe more you have been with us from OD ignant. and swaty tells me nothing i know the story, and i have my opinion.
Killa
Killa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runtime Tue May 26, 2009 4:05 pm

Killa you're just swaty's bitch and you always will be

You're my bitch too in-game
Runtime
Runtime

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Tue May 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Kbone, it couldnt be said any blunter with a club. still Im with you, also I would like to point out the whole stupidity of the situation. This whole thing started because two people decieded not to comunicate and work out their problems like healthy respectable(as much as you get on the internet) adults and instead turned Most of J5 into warring fractions and forced the remainder to go into hiding.

both swaty and Jewsus just need to STFU and not talk about or too eachother, problem solved.

Please
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by OmG Itz Doc ! Tue May 26, 2009 5:40 pm

I've been with this clan for about 1 year/ half and nothing like this IMMATURE bullshit has ever happened in J5 EVER!! We just need to stop fucking complaining and your gonna run into people that hate each other over the internet ... In my opinion we need to stick swaty and jewsus on a probation period with the clan ... Give them a good week or 2 away from each other. I dont want to loose any one of them cause i love them both *no homo* but if this keeps happening then were just gonna lose you guys the hard way ... Just cut out the immature bullshit in the clan. Act like adults for christ sakes. Like a fucking zoo in here ... If they want to come back then thats there choice but to make it equal i think both of them should be put on a probabtion period .. End of discussion ...

Swaty i would hate to loose you because we have to make our payload race map and your pretty funny Smile NIG! Smile lol
Jewsus i would hate to loose you cause your funny to have around and is a good player Smile

We need to keep this community running .. Stop acting like a bunch of animals and lets just all be friends ...
OmG Itz Doc !
OmG Itz Doc !

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Tue May 26, 2009 6:04 pm

I haven't said anything because I am torn between the two, I love both Jewsus and SWATY.

I agree whole heartedly with Doc's suggestion. SWATY needs to learn some more manners. Jewsus needs some time to cool down and get away from both SWATY and J5. Neither should go unpunished. Perhaps one deserves more punishment than the other, but my point is that this is a good start and will cool things down. I'd like to push for an immediate two week ban (yes, Jewsus is technically already banned).

And in the future, we are not going to tolerate this kind of total immature BS any longer. We love our members and our guests but this is much too far. When people get unpleasant to play with, there will be an appropriate action, this is a duty of both clan members (tell an admin!) and admins.

Now, SWATY, talking to you is like pulling teeth, so I will address you personally right here. SWATY, I am sad that you have decided to troll one of our own to this extent. It is like you are trolling the entire J5 clan, and not this one single member. Who are you going to troll when Jewsus is gone? Swat? That's not going to fly.

What you did posting another person's personal information like that is highly inappropriate. The thread needs to be deleted asap. And if you have any trouble talking to this admin, you let us know. Google has already cached this page, and it sickens me to my stomach. Jewsus will now have to go through the rest of his life knowing that some petty argument over a game has posted his personal information and said terrible things about his name on the internet forever. Forever. I don't think you understand the implications of this. Every one who ever goes to google him - his friends, coworkers, university recruiters, employers, family, police - anyone - will be able to read this. SWATY I hope you are ashamed. You - a person who tries so hard to keep yourself in secret with the fake names, fake pictures, and voice changer - should understand and know better. What you did is like someone obtaining and posting your naked photos over the internet to a bunch of homosexuals to masterbate with. It is beyond disgusting.

What Jewsus did was not nice either and he has agreed that he will not post your copyright map. Jewsus also man'ned it up and apologized to you, I would like to see you do the same, SWATY, you have not had good sportsmanship.
xexes
xexes
Admin

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Tue May 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Jewsus has been unbanned by killa.... i seriously don't know what the fuck is up with killa and not being able to make up his fucking mind. I am fucking done with this shit, and as of today it's his fucking problem and not mine. Swaty can do whatever the fuck he wants now, and i can't stop it because killa will come back to suck his dick.

Last edited by Jman on Tue May 26, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Appleese Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm

What the FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU is going on? I'm curious as to who else was in on this "deal," because this is gone way too far. Killa, you know this is some bullshit. I never had a problem with Jew, but at the same time, I don't consider myself to be his "best friend." Please tell me, how is Jew more offensive than SWATY's 'nigger this, nigger that' type of attitude? Yeah, Jew may've said nigger here and there, but it was no where near the level of SWATY, which I've known him to say since day one.

I'm just going to point out simple logic--SWATY has done some dumb shit before, in the past, time and time again. Remember the scrim against Kirby (who doesn't?)? Yeah, I do, because I was singled out as the person to blame for our loss, which was 45-0, mind you, because I didn't know how to play Heavy. I wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place. Another time SWATY got pissed because iirc, dbz wasn't kicked from our server, but swaty was from pcj, correct? He ended up leaving our server indefinitely, just to come back THE NEXT DAY and troll our server as "Best Buy." How mature is that?

What happened as a result of that? SWATY left the server, taking half of J5 with him, including Killa, no less. This is completely one-sided. Yeah, Jewsus may've threatened to release SWATY's map, but didn't. Why? Because it was only a threat--an EMPTY one at that (no offence Jew). So now Killa lets Jew back into the server, and SWATY is back to his old ways...again. Killa, if you knew this shit was going to happen as far as SWATY doing his shit again, why did you let Jew back into the server? You let him back on your own free will, but now it's ok for SWATY to pull this shit...again!?

Until this is cleared up rightfully and soon, I'm not going to associate myself with this clan.

Last edited by Nick Appleese on Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Appleese
Nick Appleese

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Seeing as it is not killa's problem anymore, i hope i can take action without him intervening....

by today they are banned for 1 week
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Man Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Ya'll a bunch of crazy mofo's
Candy Man
Candy Man

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-24

http://j5.sociallyinept.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next