CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS.

2 posters

Go down

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. Empty TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS.

Post by SaigonTimeMD Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:18 am

So I was looking through my XBOXHUEG external hard-drive for the Deus Ex install files, and I came upon The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. And if there's one game that I like more than Deus Ex, it's Oblivion. SO HERE WE GO.

Having lost all my save files in the past, here's my new character, son of my original Argonian warrior, Facekick McDickpunch.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot3

Things are already off to a great fucking start, as I'm in a jail.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot4

And what's worse, I'm stuck in a jail with THIS asshole.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot5

Punching the cell door was ineffective and I had to keep listening to his shit.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot6
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot7

Before long though, a bunch of guards come down and were all like 'HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE.' Having no idea myself, I desperately looked for the 'shrug' command.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot8

Evidently the old man in the pimp robe they're rolling with is the fucking Emperor of the Everything or some shit. And he recognizes me. That must've been some fucking party last night.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot9

And then it got a little awkward.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot10
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot11

I didn't take pictures of the text, but anyway, this is pretty much what he said. 'All my sons are dead, and assassins are coming to get me, so my personal bodyguards are trying to get my old ass out of the city even though I know I'm going to die today which I am not too jazzed about frankly. But you are the one who will bring balance to the Force.' Fuck all if I knew what he was talking about, but one of the guards pushed a brick and a secret door opened. Sure wish someone had told me about that BEFORE I had to listen to some old guy babble.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot12

No sooner had we walked into the dimly lit tunnels, we were attacked by a bunch of assholes with creepy red armor. Unfortunately, the armor disappeared when they died, leaving only a garish red robe and hood behind. However, as I was in pretty much nothing but the medieval equivalent of county blues, I figured beggars couldn't be choosers.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot13
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot14

However, I noticed that one of the Blades had gotten his ass kicked, so I looted the armor off of his body. Now THAT'S more like it.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot17

SUDDENLY RATS! TWO OF THEM!

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot18

After dealing with the rodent infestation, I attempted to follow the surviving Blades and the Emperor. This proved unsuccessful AS THE FUCKERS LOCKED THE DOOR BEHIND THEM.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot19

Luckily, there was a hole in the wall a few feet over. With no other choice, I went inside.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot20

Killin' rats! Gettin' a bow and arrows and a shield! Movin' on up!

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot21

Oh, and this stupid lockpicking minigame. I hate this minigame. I HATE IT.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot23

Being over-encumbered sucks dicks. Now, one of the things I remembered from the last time I played through was that you lose any Blades armor you pick up before you go out into the world, so I dropped all of my fancy armor and put one some ghetto normal-people armor. It's not the Emperor's bodyguard get-up, that's for sure, but it'll stop a rat.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot25
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot28

Evidently the royal city also has a subterranean zombie infestation as well as a rodent problem. Luckily, the RAT killed the zombie before it even noticed me. I think that says something about the population of the city, but I'm dressed in clothes stolen from dead men, so I don't really have room to talk.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot29

YES.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot30

Oh boy this looks inviting. Good thing I'm drunk now.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot32

GOBLINS. FUCK.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot33
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot34

Good thing the goblins are even weaker than the rats. What the fuck are these people flushing down their sewers?! Also, S.W.A.T.Y.'s mother makes a guest appearance as some sort of surprisingly killable shaman thing.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot35

After killing about thirty more of the little bastards, I come across another hole in the wall, leading out to where my good buddies the Village People are wandering about. Obviously none of them brought a fucking map. We're ambushed right after I show up and the Blades are ready to cut me a new asshole, but the Emperor is all 'WAIT. WE SHARED A NIGHT OF PASSION AND I KNOW HE WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME.' Or something to that effect.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot36
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot37
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot38

And then I get to pick what constellation I was born under? Being a RIP AND TEAR kind of guy, the choice was obvious.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot39

Yeah buddy, I've got faith in you too.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot40

Nice bunch, these guys.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot41

YOU ARE RED! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE RED GUTS! HACK AND SLASH! HACK AND SLASH YOUR GUTS!

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot43

WOO HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN!

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot42

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot44

The Blades split off to deal with a fuckhuge wave of the bastards while I stay back to protect the Emperor, who figures that now is a GREAT time to die but not before giving me some sort of jewel thing that I'm supposed to take to some fuck named Jauffre at Weynan Priory because he knows WHERE THE EMPEROR'S LAST SON WHO HE NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT is living. But some douche appears and kills off the old man before he can explain what the fuck is going on.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot45
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot46

Baurus says some unimportant shit and gets surprised that the Emperor told me a secret he didn't know.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot47
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot48
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot49

During his maddening shpeal, I pick 'Knight' as my profession, as while playing a Warrior is fun, it tends to be pretty stupid and almost fucking impossible to communicate with anyone without bribing them exorbitant amounts of money.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot50

Yeah, sure, whatever, just get me the fuck out of these dank tunnels.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot51

OH FUN. FROM UNDERGROUND TUNNELS TO THE SEWERS. FUCK YEAH. AND HE TOOK MY SWORD. FUCK.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot54

SO ANGRY, PUNCHING RATS TO DEATH. I WANT MY SWORD BACK.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot55

Evidently, holding your hands up boxing-style will stop a rat's teeth. Hey buddy, I don't make this shit up.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot56

I get to the door about the same time I realize I've had a short sword in my inventory the whole time. Whoops.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot57

Ah, fresh air. Now which way is the closest bar...

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot58
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. Empty Re: TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS.

Post by George Clooney Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:12 am

clap clap clap, I lol'ed myself
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. Empty Re: TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS.

Post by SaigonTimeMD Fri May 01, 2009 1:46 pm

When last we left our hero Facepunch McKickdick, he had just escaped from jail and was on an epic quest...to get hammered.

Well, this doesn't look like a place where they don't clean their floors, so I'm guessing a seedy bar is the farthest thing from being close to me.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot59

However, I figure now might be a good time to repair my gear and get some rags that don't smell like dead things.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot60

I pick up some heavy threads from Afro Thunder here, then head off to find a suitable hacker so I can get to hackin' and whackin' and smackin'.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot61

Oddly enough, this guy wouldn't sell me ANYTHING until I gave him phone number and said it'd be okay if he 'called me.' What the fuck ever, this is fucking medieval times, it's not like I have a cell phone to give BIG AXE-obsessed Orcs booty calls from. Right?

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot62

Mmmm, that's a nice, long, polished sword right there...

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot64

So I head off aimlessly, searching for sweet, sweet alcohol, and see this:

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot65

Now, as a descendant of Facekick McDickpunch, there's only one thing (well, two things, really) that Facepunch McKickdick likes more than drinking, and that's fighting. So it looks like we're off to the arena to work off that post-jail-time stress since there aren't any hookers or drunk co-eds around.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot66

Bethesda's face-generation technology never ceases to amaze me for all the wrong reasons.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot67

Squarechin McPansyface directs me downstairs to the 'Bloodworks' (OOOOH I'M SO SCARED), to the Blademaster, who will set me up with fights while ridiculing me at first but gradually developing a fatherly relationship to be portrayed at a later date by a famous, dying actor.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot68

James Earl Jones it is, then.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot69
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot70

So he goes over the rules (KILL EVERYTHING, LOOT THE BODIES AND DIE), then hands me an incredibly, INCREDIBLY ugly raiment to wear along with my retarded-looking helmet.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot71

Jesus Fucking Christ.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot72

Cue Gladiator soundtrack.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot74

Suddenly, I am painfully reminded that there's quite a difference in threat level between going up against a sewer rat and going up against...whatever the fuck that guy is supposed to be.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot75

Oh wait, it's a girl? HA HA oh wow. Bitch almost killed me goddamn.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot76

Does this mean I get a victory hug?

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot77

I guess not.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot78
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot79

By the second round, I've gotten back into the swing of Oblivion's half-brilliant, half-retarded melee combat system, and my foe goes down like...something that goes down really fast.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot80

Downright determined.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot81

While looking for a quicker sword amongst the various cabinets, I happened upon this bow; one of the first of many mods I've had installed. Holy fuck look at that thing jesus god. I'm taking it into the next fight with me, just for shits and giggles.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot82
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot83

It doesn't do as much damage as it looks like it should, but part of that is probably because I'm using ass-awful arrows. A Smith & Wesson won't do you much good if all you've got loaded in it are peas.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot84

Evidently, the wash basin in the Bloodworks that heals me completely doesn't do anything about THE FIVE FUCK ARROWS STICKING OUT OF ME GOD DAMN.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot85

Oh, and I got promoted. Whee.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot86

As opposed to a brawl of the battlers, which just sounds ridiculously gay. And not in the homosexual way.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot87

This guy went down after about three hits. I made sure my displeasure was known. And yes, I realize teabags probably hadn't been invented yet. Blow me.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot88
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot89

Blah blah blah wood elves blah blah twins blah blah TWINS?! Too bad this is a Bethesda game and not a Cinemax flick, or this could get interesting for a bit.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot90
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot91

The melee one more or less ran right into my sword, and once I cornered the ranged sister, it was all over but the 'WHAP WHAP WHAP' of my sword against her flesh...DON'T JUDGE ME.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot92

A furry, huh? Shouldn't be too hard.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot93

FUUUUCK look at my health. That pussy packed a punch.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot94

Well, it was getting late, so I decided to head out and find somewhere to rest up for the night. As you'll notice, I had gained a level, so sleeping was not only a luxury but a necessity.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot98

Ordinarily I'd have headed to the Bloated Float just because, but I was pretty exhausted. Spend all damn day getting smacked around in an ugly suit and you'll see why I picked 'bed without lice OR an assassin in it' over 'at 2 am, a Skooma whore of questionable age tripping on her seventh hit today slips into my bed looking for a bit of fun.'

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot99
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot100

Tiber Septim was the closest, so that's where I ended up. Besides, I figured I'd pay a bit of respect to the man who busted my scaly ass out of jail, then tasked me with saving Cyrodil like I was the UPS Man of Fucking Apocalypses.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot101

Cushy. And the hotel ain't too bad either.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot102
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot103
TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot104

AAAAHAHAAH I'm never going back to jail.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot105

A bit of...erm...whatever that stuff is, and then bed.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot106

If I ever slept this long in real life, I'd be shot.

TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION MOTHERFUCKERS. ScreenShot107
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Fri May 01, 2009 4:04 pm

I NEED MORE affraid
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down