CandyLand Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"skill that killz" for banning

+5
Killa
BrUnO
SaigonTimeMD
synthetic
Hyde
9 posters

Go down

"skill that killz" for banning Empty "skill that killz" for banning

Post by Hyde Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:12 am

AMAZING! Great job Killa!

I nominate "skill that killz" for banning.

Everyone who played yesterday (June 10 at around 20:00 EST) will agree with me. This guys was really pissing people off with that song from Mortal Kombat. PLUS, he was really talking crap. I'm sure I can get approval from other members.

With that said...

I'm no Mexican / nigger... I guess I'm old enough (33)... And I'm with you guys since quite a while. So maybe I can write a few lines about some thoughts I had last night (hehe not the ones you are thinking about!)

It seems like lately 20% of the players make 80% of the fun on the server. ( Pareto principle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle ) We see a lot of new people here, and that's cool 'cause the server feels really ALIVE. BUT... many of the non-regulars are just spammers, jackass, retarded and/or complete idiots. I don't care about noobs. I've been one myself in the beginning.

So I'm in favor of banning more and more people. Maybe we can have a 2-3 days ban for the first time... Then a week... And then Permanent. Or something like that.

Let's get back to "Skill that killz". Maybe he was just fooling around. But the fact is I'm sure he made the server less enjoyable yesterday. Not just for me, but for the whole community.

- Hyde
Hyde
Hyde

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

"skill that killz" for banning Empty Re: "skill that killz" for banning

Post by synthetic Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:05 am

All kinds of spammers and hackers are coming on to the server, like its pcj or something ? affraid
Killa cant be around all the time to ban\mute people we need more admins.
synthetic
synthetic

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by SaigonTimeMD Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 am

I'm working on getting a credit card, god damn it.

Also: I have no idea who this 'skillz that killz' faggot is, but I'd say ban him just because of that name.
SaigonTimeMD
SaigonTimeMD

Number of posts : 299

http://saigontime-MD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrUnO Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 am

I was on server few minutes with that guy and it was really annoying.

I talked to killa to mute another guy that came to the server just to f*** around.

Seems like yesterday was the JERK day and PCJ was closed or routing them to Candys. :/
BrUnO
BrUnO

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 am

you should really find the steam id, at the hlstats candylandstats.carlolorenzetti.com and click on players, and search for the name :3 but yeah ill add him to the ban list, for a week
Killa
Killa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://candyhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:25 am

he's banned now :3 forever
Killa
Killa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://candyhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

ya that guy was realy annoying, he came back a second time actualy. There was also Darth heavy who we had to mute and when the mute was taken off he continuted to spam.
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by xexes Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm

If there is trouble you guys can always PM an admin and have them ban/kick the S.O.B., there's no reason to tollerate the general kind of douchebags like this guy sounds like. Idk about you but I will always stop whatever I am doing to kick/ban an idiot, it makes me feel happy and alive and joyous inside *sniffsniff*

How about we get more admins?
Having an incentive to donate is excellent and helps support the server - but I am not sure what kind of privileges they recieve. I don't think donors should get kick/ban abilities, just "moderator" abilities, change map and voting. Again, to reiterate, with the increase in traffic in general and on our server, I think we could use a few more people who can kick/ban idtiots and trolls like "Skillz that killz" - I have three specifically in mind who would be excellent nonabusive admins and are already highly respected regulars. If three new admins is too many, perhaps just one, who is online the most when the other admins aren't (yes I realize that is not worded correctly but I am sure you can understand what I mean...)

EDIT: Darth Heavy.... I remember this dude, he was mic spamming an annoying song. I kicked him and then "banned" him but messed up on the ban command, so he came back later, to which, JMan prompty kicked him (ban hotkey hax? omg!) before I could. So, I think when someone comes on mic spamming, it should be an instant ban. They are idiot trolls, we have better things to do then cator to deafening morons who are going to drive us and our guest players away.

EDIT 2: Also, I'd like to apologize for an inappropriate indecent spray seen lately around the server, it was mine, it was a dare, and it's now back to the teletubbies. <3
xexes
xexes
Admin

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by George Clooney Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Rolling Eyes
George Clooney
George Clooney

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Runtime Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 pm

I say we ban all noobs on the server starting with Killa and then Iowa they really ruin the game it is frustrating when you have an idiot medic on your team who just runs into the enemy and dies and then you have an idiot pyro on the other team who catches you while you are not looking and takes out half your team cause pyro is such an easy class for noobs to own with
Runtime
Runtime

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by S.W.A.T.Y Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 am

Killa should be banned cuz he sucks , Iowa is cevo P so he shouldnt be banned.
S.W.A.T.Y
S.W.A.T.Y

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down